Sunday, July 13, 2008

Is there a good place to start?

Well, a lifetime of crazy has happened since the last post. Six weeks is a long time in this family. K-Bel turned 1 year old, we went to the greatest camp on earth, sold our house, K-Bel got a feeding tube put in, loaded and unloaded 2 U-hauls (with lots of help), were homeless for a few days (but relaxed at my aunt and uncle's house), bought another house, moved into the new house, painted 20 walls, went on a mini-vacation to the lake, and came back to the new house in the new hometown to do more unpacking.
Crazy, I know. I told C just yesterday that I felt the need to be better about blogging and journaling our life. So, hopefully as things settle down a bit (haha), I will take the opportunity (make the time) to blog so much more regularly. Right now, I am just hoping for some organization in our lives...soon...really soon....maybe?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you lead such a crazy busy life and do it with such grace! I've wondered if you'd moved cause I hadn't seen you at the pool and hadn't seen an update on here, so now I know. I think about you now and then and wish we could've hung out while you lived here. You are such an amazing mom/lady and I will miss seeing your happy face in town. :) Hang in there.

Manda said...

I'm SO glad you live closer to me now! I want to come visit!!