Monday, July 21, 2008

Homelessness is restful...

Don't worry....we are obviously not homeless anymore. But, we were for about four days. And it was wonderful. We have had so much on our plate for so long, it was nice to just relax at my aunt and uncle's lake house. The kids had a great time and so did Hubs and I. C fished and fished and fished. He loves to go fishing and he had lots of luck.
The kids swam in the lake with their 'light jacket's on...fun times. I passed on that activity because of the yummy lake water issue that I have.
And, oh my word, the jet ski. Boy was the jet ski a lot of fun too. K is such a little dare devil and hopped right on. I was even a little nervous for her.
Anyway...we had a great time sitting on the deck, seeing my aunt and uncle, coloring like there was no tomorrow and spending some much needed time together.

No comments: