Monday, July 14, 2008

She did turn 1...

Well, my itty bitty baby K-Bel did turn 1 year old a little over a month ago. It is so hard to believe. I look at her and see so many similarities to her sister and brother, but many many differences. She is definitely the biggest 'mommy's baby' that we have had yet and I don't seem to mind a bit. She is also the most verbal 1 year old that we have had. K-Bel often uses phrases of 2-4 words...her vocabulary is incredible (I would say atleast 50 words). She has facial features just like her brother C, but expressions just like her sister K. She is beautiful and rotten...so very rotten. C and K, and even F treat her like she is the only person in this world. We will have to work on that, but for now, it is so VERY cute. Somewhere this precious love picked up a temper that is out of this world...she definitely stands up for herself and sometimes she stands a little too tall! :)
Her polka dot party was a hit. We had so much fun making round snacks...and decorating the house. The week after her birthday party (and a few days before her actual birthday), she weighed in at a whopping 14 lb. 14 oz. K-Bel, you are just such a blessing in our lives. I can't believe that you are 1 and God has given me such an incredible gift in being your mommy. I love you so much!!

No comments: