Monday, August 25, 2008

We did it!!!

Well, the first day of kindergarten was a success. And, my heart was so happy to hear C say, "Mommy...I had the funnest day!" Sweet boy. I am so glad that he had a great time. Several people stopped me on my way in to pick C up and told me what a wonderful day it looked like he had. My friend Becky called me at lunch to say that she had checked on my man and he had given her the good news that kindergarten was great. C told me this afternoon when we got home, "Mommy, I just gotta tell ya...Ms. M is the nicest girl I ever knew." Can anyone say possible crush? Haha.
I enjoyed my day with the girls. We were recovering (and helping the house recover) from a very princessey weekend. It was so nice to spend time with them and feel like my job was to love and nurture them all morning. (Another pic of the little man...already hard at work).
Just a little update on K-Bel. We are still keeping the food journal that we will turn in to the feeding therapist on Thursday. She is not really eating great, but I don't think she is doing terrible. She is certainly eating better than she eats when her feeding tube is in.
I will post a princess party blog entry soon. I need to go through all of the pictures and decide what to share. It was definitely a success in K's eyes. I really believe that she enjoyed her special day. Until then, enjoy your week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well crush, heck yah, she is precious (teacher)!!! He looks hard at work and very serious and determined! So glad his day was great! His GM's shed a river of tears so we took care of it for everyone!
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness! What a little man he is turning out to be! He is just too cute! I'm glad it went well for him. They are all growing up so fast. I just can't believe it! I love you guys and miss you guys!

Love,
K