Friday, August 15, 2008

Singing in the Rain...

Last week, we had several evenings of summer rain. It was great and we really needed it. K told me that she wished she could play in the rain, so off we went. She had so much fun and I was able to do one of my very favorite things...take pictures. She was soaked by the time we were finished, but it was well worth it.
On Friday, our old babysitter (and very close friend) came to play with us and hang out for a while. She spent the night...we did fun small town things like eat chocolate pie, go to a football scrimmage, and pull through the Sonic drive in for a slush. We had a great time...she is a very important part of our lives and our kids love her so much.
Still no nanny...are you wondering how I am going to work? Me too...let me know if you have any ideas. The girls are just so sweet...who wouldn't want to spend every waking moment with them. I know I do.
Grammy has been here all week....we have thoroughly enjoyed her, but she might be ready for some down time. After all, it is a bit of a circus around here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If she can dance like Ginger Rogers she will have it made. Don't see those dance legs yet but we can always be hopeful!