Friday, May 16, 2008

A sleepover...

Generally speaking, I have not had very many opportunities to be gone overnight from my family. In fact, we have been involved in our Sunday school class for 5 1/2 years, and I have not done any women's retreats or conferences, etc. Tonight I am going out on a limb. When Hubs gets home, I am hitting the road to a friends' house where lots of Sunday school girls are having a retreat/sleepover. I told C earlier that I wasn't sure if I was going because we had so much going on. He said, "Mommy you really should go." I went, "hmmm." And he said, "You know you wouldn't want to miss out on all the fun." So, off I go. My little man is right. I wouldn't want to miss out on all the fun.
Ya'll have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And we are so glad you did come! :)
KL

johnnamarie96 said...

You deserve a sleep over! I hope you had lots of fun!