Tuesday, May 6, 2008

At your service...

Yesterday Hubs was out of school, so we all spent the day together. We kept C and K home from preschool because...well...playing with Daddy is fun. And no one wants to miss that. We even got to go to the 'ice cream store' for a little snack. Lots of fun. We were sitting in the living room playing restaurant. The kids were preparing meals for us. C went to Hubs and said, 'What would you like sir'? Hubs said, 'I would like a tall carmel macchiato.' C said, 'Ok, and what would you like to drink'? (Hubs looked at me and smiled). Hubs said, 'Hmmm...I think I will have sweet tea.' C said, 'Ok, with sugar or no sugar'? Hubs held it together without laughing and said, 'sugar please'.
Just a few minutes ago C said, 'Mommy, I know how haircuts happen'. He got a haircut yesterday, so it makes sense that this is on his mind. So I said, 'Oh yeah? How?' and he replied, 'The people use those tools to vacuum your hair off '. Haha. I love that kid. And I promise he really is very smart...

No comments: