Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Break

Well, it was a week ago. And I am just now getting to it, but here we go. We did a few fun things with the kids. While we were still at home, we did a lot of playing and catching up with Hubs because he was on Spring Break with us. One afternoon, we went to a bounce house place around here with Lori, Ja, and Hu. The kids had a blast!! I know this is unbelievable, but I forgot my camera. On Thursday, we headed West, where we dropped into the zoo for a while. Nana and Pops met us there for some making of a memory, and the job was well done. We have the cutest picture to prove it...
When all was said and done, the kids were worn out. Nana took the older ones into the gift shop for a little souvenier and then we were off to spend the night at Grammy's house. It was a day well spent. Thanks Nana and Pops...we love you!!

2 comments:

Manda said...

Your family photo is too cute! Can't wait till y'all move closer to us. I miss you!

Mimi said...

What a great family picture. How do I get a copy of it. Andy would love to have a picture. You're wonderful!