Monday, March 24, 2008

Heart of gold....

Last night before we ate dinner, C wanted to lead our prayers. He has been doing that some lately and we love it. He has said some really cute things and also some things that have blown us away. Here is the prayer from last night: Dear God, Thank you for this day. God, please help Byron and Iris get food and toys. And God, thank you for letting us go to church. And God? You know the Easter story? It is SOOO fun. The best part about Easter is that you rose again. Amen. If that doesn't touch your heart, I am not sure what will. He is so tender and sweet. I hope you all had a great Easter...I will post some pictures soon. PS. Byron and Iris are the children that we adopted through Compassion International. C prays for them daily and always wants to send them money for food, water, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I check on you frequently and am so glad to know you updated your blog! Your neice is beautiful. And I miss seeing Jarod in Sunday School.

Glad I could see you today. You looked fabulous with your hip blouse and cute hair. Make up on and all! Love you, dear friend.
Kerith