Friday, March 21, 2008

She grew up....

It seems like just yesterday that this young lady entered into my world. I was a young 19 year old dating a guy that I would marry one day. When I visited his home town, I met all of his family. Mal was an 8 year old strawberry blonde headed little girl with a great personality. We had lots of fun, and soon I became her aunt. Before my very eyes, she has grown into a beautiful young woman. Mallory is graduating from high school this year, and asked me to take her senior pictures. I was honored (and very nervous). But, we had a blast!!! I think they turned out fabulous....representing Mallory and the cool little town that she is from. Man...I think I feel a little old. For ten years, I have enjoyed knowing this young lady. My kids think she rocks their world...and I think she is pretty cool myself. Mal, we are proud of you, we love you, and we know that God has amazing things planned for you.

No comments: