Saturday, July 14, 2007

Playdates and Fish

Yesterday was a very busy day. My cousin Haley came over to introduce us to her new baby. She was precious...K Bel and Baby I have the potential to be such good buddies because they are only a couple of weeks apart. They brought K Bel the cutest book called My Very Own Name...it is adorable. Check it out at http://www.iseeme.com/.
C had show off day at swimming lessons yesterday. We were such proud parents as he showed us his diving, freestyle swimming, backstroke, treading water, etc. He had such a great time...next week, we will go at it again. He has told everyone this week that he has been, "like, swimming like a fish." Ha...
This last picture is of K helping with baby K Bel yesterday. I found her up on my bed with a binky in each hand...working very hard to get one of them in K Bel's mouth. It was very cute! It looks like we have quite the babysitter on our hands. At the moment, K is making me some food in her play kitchen...so fun...'mommy, is that good milk? i get you some more, k?' I love it. My heart just melts!!!

No comments: