Monday, July 23, 2007

The chosen ones....

If you are reading our blog, then you are one of the CHOSEN ONES!!! :) We decided (with the help of a persistent Pops) to password protect our blog. If there is anyone that you have shared our blog address with, please let me know and I would love to add their name to the list so that they can continue to enjoy our circus.
We had a GREAT weekend. Jose and his big sister, M, came to visit us and we were SOOO excited. We had a great time. K really thought that M was here to entertain her...ha, and of course, C had a blast playing with Jose. This is our best effort of a picture of everyone that was here for the weekend.
THEN...my sweet Hubs surprised with me a birthday dinner last night with a few friends and some yummy food. That was very sweet of him considering the fact that he will be working hard (football is in full swing) on Wednesday...the actual day of celebration.
Well...I am rather worn out for the day. Three of four precious children had doctor appointments today, so that made for a long morning. Then, one of my favorite people in the world from high school, Alela, is coming for a visit tonight....fun times!!!

No comments: