Friday, July 20, 2007

Silly mommy...

Another funny C story. Hubs and I have continually told C that K Bel looks just like he did when he was a baby. And finally, a couple of nights ago at dinner, I reminded him again and he said..."I am not a girl, silly mommy." Ha....
We have had a good few days. C is finished with swimming lessons. He works so hard...his little coordination is not very mature yet, but he does a great job for four years old. K is dying to take part in swimming lessons...maybe next year! We took some pictures. I will post them tomorrow.
K Bel weighed in at 8 1/2 pounds this week (five weeks). Somehow, she shrunk in length though! :) I am sure someone along the way mis-measured her, but I found that quite funny. Our friend J-girl came over one day to see all the kids. The picture is of them watching a movie together...so cute. We have something really great to look forward to this weekend...Jose is coming for a visit. We love getting to see him and the kids are in heaven when they get some time to play with him. Have a great weekend...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty cool stuff!!!!! Love to all, Papa.