Thursday, July 12, 2007

Presenting....the Circus of the Kings!!!

Well, we are finally joining so many of the rest of the world by starting a blog. Scary, huh?? The really scary part is that we are willing to share the crazy circus and some 'behind the scenes' stories of our daily life. Wow, you say....yes, wow!! So, here you are.... I am actually having a moment of semi-quiet while Hubby, my mom, and K took C to swim lessons. This is Bub's 2nd of 3 weeks of swim lessons this summer (this is his third summer to take lessons). He really enjoys them and (i know i am biased) he is a very good swimmer. It is so fun to watch him enjoy different things. Soooo anyway, that leaves F, me and K Bel at home. F is beating herself in the head with a drum stick right now...nice. K Bel is sweetly sleeping in her bassinet. And I am supposed to be cooking for some of Hubby's coaching friends that will be here tonight. :) I'll get right on that!! But, just wanted to start a BLOG...yipppeeee!!!!! Have a great day!!!
PS... This is a picture of C looking through the window at K Bel right after she was born. When I saw this picture, my heart just melted...he is such an amazing kid with a great heart. He was definitely very excited to meet his sister!!

3 comments:

Grammy said...

I was standing right beside Carter when this picture was taken. Of course, Carter was in the bathroom and missed (causing Pops to miss it, too) when Daddy and daughter made their entrance. The nurse was getting antsy when Daddy insisted Kyler stay in his arms until her big brother could see her........he is his daddy's son!
Grammy

Alison said...

Welcome to the world of blog, King Family! I am excited to read all about your family circus and see pictures of your beautiful kids!

Lanie said...

I think the perfect title for this picture would have to be "pure joy". Carter's little sisters sure are lucky to have such an awesome big brother.