Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Out of the mouths...

This babe is just growing up on me. She has become much more quiet and mature over the past few months. And she talks to me about a lot of things. And even though she is a rather intelligent child, she is rather ditsy sometimes. After nap yesterday, K says "Mommy, you saw that I couldn't open the door, right? That's because you crapped the door too hard." Yikes, but I knew exactly what she was trying to say. She was telling me that I had CRACKED the door too much...like shut it too hard, and she had a hard time getting it open.
Then, on Saturday after our soccer game, I was asking the kids which they prefer...indoor or outdoor soccer. C can make an educated decision about it because he has played both. He said indoor, but K said, "I like indoor soccer better because Dora is my favorite. That is a great movie right?" Hahahahaha....get it? Indoor--Dora...I just can't figure out the connection. Dora plays indoor soccer? Hmmm...funny girl.
The rest of the crew is doing well. We are getting excited about seeing our family this weekend...that is always fun!

1 comment:

Laura said...

That is too funny!! I am laughing so hard. I love to hear little ones talk and see how they pronounce words. Miss you! and praying for your Kyler!