Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bummed...

Sorry (mom :) for the delay in posting. I have not been myself in the past week or so...because I am thinking about this pumpkin...
eating like this all of the time...
and not gaining any weight. This past week has been a bit of a roller coaster for me. I am struggling with continuing the fight for K-bel to grow or moving forward with having a G-button (direct line to her stomach) surgically placed in order to provide her with extra calories. I am normally not a person to struggle with things, but for some reason I have taken all of this pretty hard. Life will go on and my baby will be ok, but honestly I don't really care for either of our options. And I am just afraid of the unknown. I will tell you one thing...she is hard headed and tough. I have always wondered about that spunk and sass; now I know maybe this is why she has it...to get through the tough times.
On other notes, we are all still hanging in there. Baby T is gaining the weight that little K-bel is not. Man...he is a chub. Every single one of his chins are adorable. Hubs is still the best coach ever and his team is playing their first playoff game tomorrow night. We are so excited for him and he is a nervous wreck. Ya'll have a great weekend...

3 comments:

johnnamarie96 said...

Thinking of you and sweet K-Bel. I know you will make the best decision and have you in my prayers. Love you and miss you!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crissy said...

I sure do miss all your little ones....just pray...that is all the comfort you need. I think of all y'all often and sure do miss my fix....take care and keep us updated....I check on you everyday!
Little T sure is one lucky little guy!
Miss y'all