Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A little ladybug turned two...

This weekend, our good friends here in the new hometown had a ladybug party for their youngest child. The party was great and we had tons of fun. K-bel is obsessed with swinging and wanted to try the big swing. As I was downloading pictures onto my computer from the party, Hubs and I both had to laugh about this one. F by the warning label...ironic? Slightly...what a mess!! :) Can't you just see that she is always up to something?
We had a great time at the party and hopefully the birthday girl did too!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I LOVE those cupcakes! Too cute! I am dying to know what they used for the ladybug's "spots." I'm really curious as to the little dude's name too. T is just a tease. You'll have to email it to me. :) Is he African-American or hispanic or what? He's just precious as can be!