Sunday, October 12, 2008

He's happy to be here....

And we are so happy that he is here too.
This is baby T. We received a phone call on Thursday from our foster agency letting us know that a sweet baby had been born. And that sweet baby needed a foster mommy and daddy to love on him for a while (always an undetermined amount of time). So, Hubs and I had the honor of picking him up yesterday and bringing him home.
Nana and Pops came to see the family and, as always, we had a wonderful time. Sweet little K-bel was so excited to meet baby T and she was screaming, "I hold it. I hold it." over and over.
All of the kids have been great with him. They are awesome...we just love our little (maybe kinda big) family.
He is adorable. He is sweet. And he is the perfect addition to our crazy circus.

5 comments:

Life with the Williams' Family said...

wow girl--you NEVER cease to amaze me with your HUGE heart full of NEVERENDING love to give--I will pray for you :) love you :)that baby is truly blessed :)

Britton said...

I am constantly in awe of how amazing and generous you are. You are such an inspiration to me with your overwhelming love that you share with everyone around you. I love the pictures of the new addition and I know that he is the best possible place right now!
Love and miss you,
Britton

Joy said...

Hey Tracy,
That is amazing that you have another new little guy to love on. We will be praying for the whole family as you adjust to having him in your home. What a treasure your family is.
Love,
Joy

Anonymous said...

U look skinny, Tracy! You are such a blessing to this sweet baby. I am so thankful for you guys who have obeyed the Lord's leading to foster. Love, Kerith

johnnamarie96 said...

You never cease to amaze me! Baby T is so lucky to have you! Take lots of pictures! Miss you all!