Tuesday, October 9, 2007

We still love the Horns!!

Isn't this a sweet picture? I have no idea who this little girl is, but she and K played so sweetly together for a moment at the soccer game. I think they were talking about the game...well, maybe not.
Speaking of games, our friend Craig to spend the night on Friday night before the OU game on Saturday. It was great to have him here. He and Hubs grew up in West Texas together, were room mates in college together, and they still try to see each other as much as possible. He was a real trooper and went to C's 8am soccer game on Saturday morning.
And...I finally took a couple of pictures, but not any good action shots. I will work on that again this weekend. This wasn't a great game for it...I was visiting with Craig and chasing the other kids.
On Saturday morning after C's game, we were all pretty sleepy, so we just relaxed and did some painting. The kids had a great time painting some little sun catchers and I had a great time pitching in.
We relaxed on Saturday afternoon and watched the TX OU game (Hubs went with Craig). Then, my friend Kerith called in desperate need of a babysitter for her kids for the night. Well, what's three more kids around this circus?? So, I told her to bring them all over...we had a great time. The kids played great together. Here is a picture of everyone except her baby, J, and K Bel.
F had a great time with everyone too...but here is a picture that will just help you understand a typical moment in F's world. She is acting like a nut in this picture but only moments before this, she was screaming her head off about something. Notice the tears on this silly girl's face.
So, here is F with a bow in her hair...I just don't know...maybe I am stretching it. I think it might be a little early, but as you can tell, this girl has no hair on top. We will keep trying...I can't wait for it to get longer. Any word from her mom you ask? Nope....and that is just fine! :)
Sweet K Bel was a busy girl last week. She started rolling over, so of course I had my camera ready and caught her in action.
She will be four months this week. She weighs 11 1/2 pounds...so little. But, to me she is so big and it is so hard to watch her grow up. She is such a little love. We are blessed with such a great gift in parenthood. I wonder sometimes...am I taking this for granted? Am I playing enough games of Candy Land, reading enough books, playing baby dolls and dollhouse enough, and kicking the soccer ball enough? God gave Hubs and me something so special and I want to glorify him in my parenting...is that what I am doing? I don't know...but I know that God is using my kids to work in my heart and bless my socks off. ANYWAY...here is baby K Bel covering her sweet face while she sleeps and sitting up like a big girl again.
And I found K in my bed the other day snuggling up with her horsey!!! She is so cute...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let's wait on the bow! She does not seem the bow type what do you think???? I want that picture of her being silly, too cute. Add it to my Walgreen's list! Great job on the photos and the parenting! You all have it down!!!

Love,
Mom