Tuesday, September 18, 2007

We are still kickin!!

Well, believe it or not, I don't have any new pictures to share this week. I kept thinking that I would take some and I never did. I need to get some of C playing soccer, but that just hasn't happened yet. So, today we have for your viewing pleasure a few old pictures that I took and some pictures that my dad sent me last week from K's birthday weekend. I haven't posted in a while because I have been kind of bummed. For the past year, I have worked from home for a wonderful group of people at a pharmacy. They are a compounding pharmacy in town. Well....that super great opportunity ended Thursday of last week. It is my first feeling of defeat in the work force, and it really stinks. I am looking for something else REALLY quickly because it was a big chunk of income for me and Hubs. It is just REALLY hard to find something that is strictly from home. So, let me know if you hear of something...and please pray for us during this stressful time. Today is ballet and soccer day! Fun stuff. We are also squeezing in two dentists appointments and then we hope to take a picnic lunch to see Hubs. The kids didn't see him yesterday or this morning...and won't see him any of the evenings the rest of this week until Saturday. So, we are going to have to make some big efforts to go to see him. The kids love going up to his office though, so it will be fun for all! K Bel is getting so big (well not really BIG, but old). She is a little over three months now and I think she weighs about 11 1/2 pounds. She is ALMOST rolling over from her back to her tummy...she just can't get that arm to get out of the way. She is such a doll...seriously, we have had a lot of kids, but never one that is THIS laid back. She just loves to hang out and watch everyone else play. I love her so much... C and Hubs went to the driving range on Sunday to hit a few golf balls. C would play golf everyday and Hubs and I hope to find a way for him to play more often soon. He is VERY good at hitting a golf ball and has a great swing (he took a couple of lessons this summer). He is not a competitive soul and certainly not agressive, so golf might be a better route for him than say...soccer or football! :) He is doing great in his class at school...I have gotten all good reports on him. Yesterday I asked him what letter comes after 'e' (knowing that he knew the answer...just checking) and he said 'f' in spanish (efe). It was so cool...I don't think he realized it until after he did it and then he just smiled. K is showing us her true colors onces in a while...she is 2, so that is her job. She is hilarious though so we don't mind. She loves her class at school and is wiped out when she gets home even though she rests/naps at school. She LOVES ballet and has the sweet teacher wrapped around her little finger. All that have not seen a little 2 year old dance class doing their thing need to see it! It is worth watching. F is doing good. Our foster agency called her mom last week, but we haven't heard back from her. Hmmm...that gets us thinking....what does this mean? She didn't get the message? She is turning to some irresponsibilities already? She doesn't want her? Or she just hasn't had a chance to call? Anyway...we will just sit back and wait and that is ok with us. We don't need answers right now...God will take care of it all in His timing. Ya'll have a great week. The mom and dad at this house are doing well....just busy. That daddy is one awesome football coach. We have Grammy and Nana coming in to watch the big game on Friday night this week.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Thanks for the update. We'll be praying for a new opportunity for you. Your kiddos are adorable!

The Lefflers said...

Okay, girlie. You are getting to be like me....more updates please. Take some pics this weekend and post them. :)

Kerith