Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Oh gosh...

Wow...what a whirlwind it has been around here...this might get kinda long so brace yourself! :) We had a great weekend. On Friday, Grammy and Nana came to visit us for the weekend, and it was wonderful. They picked C up at school, which was super important because he would not have it any other way. Then, we all went to Hubs' football game. It was a lot of fun and the kids did pretty good. K loved the mascot, which is a bird of sorts and kept yelling from the stands..."HI MONSTER!!! HI MONSTER!!". It was awesome. So, I took the kids down there to visit the monster himself (a total advantage of having a dad as a coach). They loved it and some lady took some really cute pictures, but I don't know who it was. Maybe we will get them some day.
On Saturday, we went to C's soccer game (sorry...still no pictures). But here is a picture of me and K when we got home...I was looking kinda funky, but i thought it was still pretty cute.
Later, we were able to watch our niece, Mal, play tennis. She played GREAT. It was great to watch her since we don't get to very often. Then, on Saturday night, Grammy provided a great treat. We all went to see the Lion King Musical (C is the only kid that went). It was truly amazing and I highly recommend it if you have never had the opportunity to watch it.
Sunday, one of my very best friends from college came to visit for a few hours and we had a great time. She has two precious boys, T (3) and J (1). We had lots of fun playing inside and outside with the kids. Jodi is one of the sweetest people ever and I just enjoy her so much.
She brought K this UT cheerleader outfit. It is too big for now, but don't worry, she has already worn it twice. :)
Isn't this picture cute of the kids talking to K Bel? They are just so sweet with her...and I am so thankful.
And the big news for the weekend...we have a new member of our family. One of Hubs' football players came to live with us on Monday (yesterday). God is so amazing. His name is J. He really needed a place to live and we thought there was no better place than here with us. I haven't photographed his mug, but I promise that will come soon. I don't want to scare him with my camera happy goodness! :) Ya'll take care and have a great week...

No comments: