Sunday, August 19, 2007

WOW!!!

This has been a crazy and fun week. Highlight...my high school girlfriends came into town and stayed at my house this weekend. Oh my gosh, what a time we had. Everyone got here on Friday evening and we talked and talked and talked. And ladies and gentlemen, we stayed up until 3am. I haven't done that in YEARS!! And it was wonderful....amazing...fabulous! We are all so different, yet, we are so the same. We are definitely a group of friends that cannot be replicated. Thanks girls, for coming to my house...it was such a gift to have you all here!
On other notes, we had our friend S here last week to hang out while her mom went to work. It was so fun...she is stinkin' hilarious....and she has LOTS of energy. She will be here this week to entertain us as well...so we are looking forward to that.
K is having fun in her ballet (hee hee---that's right folks) class. It is SOOOO cute. The studio is a Christian environment with the sweetest staff. K decided this week that she would participate. This week, I will take the camera and take some pictures of the creative moving!! Isn't she the cutest kid EVER?
Okay but the not so cute part about K is her bed head. I just don't know how to handle it...take a look at this.
C had Spanish camp this week and did well. Here is a cute picture of he and F...by the way, F's mom gets out of the iron bar facility in a couple of weeks. Can you believe it? We picked that baby up from the hospital and in two weeks, we will come up with a plan for her. I am really okay with not knowing what is going to happen. We are in this to do what we can while we have these kids. Anyway...cute little F...gotta love 'er!
Ya'll have a great week.

1 comment:

Britton said...

It is crazy to me how everyone looks exactly the same! Okay well not exactly the same but pretty darn close! I love the site. I check it weekly!

Love, Britton