Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy Birthday K!

Yesterday...was my princess' birthday. K turned two and I can't believe it. We have all decided that she is determined to show us a little bit of what two years old is supposed to look like since her brother never even thought of such a thing. She threw her first real fit this past weekend...even in front of her Grammy. As Grammy says, atleast she is passionate about things...ha! :) In all seriousness though, God has given us a love beyond what we could have imagined for all of our kids. It has been amazing to watch them grow individually and to look back and see how much we have grown as a family. All glory to God...He is so good...
It has been so long since I have posted...I have a MILLION pictures to share. I might have to post the pictures over the next few days since there are so many.
I finally took some pictures of K at her ballet class. The only problem is that the lighting was not good at all, so the pictures aren't as good as I had hoped for. But here is an idea of the princess doing her thing...
My good friend Michele spent the night last week with her girls, Faith and Lily. The kids had a blast and C had a slumber party in his room. He was a gentleman and let the girls sleep in his bunk beds and he slept on the floor.
On Friday, my sister Kim and niece A came over for an early birthday celebration with K. We had a great time visiting... Kim brought K a Nestle Tollhouse Ice Cream Sandwich...you know, the HUGE ones. And, yes, our tiny little munchkin ate the whole thing. Grammy and Hubs were here to join all the fun...and fun was definintely had by all!!
Look at this beautiful K Bel girl...she is just getting cuter and cuter. She is still such a sweet baby...it is really hard to believe that she is already 2 1/2 months old.
This week has been pretty relaxing. It looks like the school district already has a couple of students for me to start teaching. So, I will probably start back with my homebound teaching position next week. Our babysitter Haley, is going to pick up the slack around the house while I go to work. Yesterday for K's 'real' birthday, Hubs took the morning off and we had a great time. He took C and Ke to the donut shop for breakfast and K got to have her first big donut. I know...abuse, but we usually just let her have a couple of donut holes. She never knew what she was missing out on...ha. Then, we went to a little splash park in town and the kids had a blast. Our good friend and neighbor, Lori, loaded her kids, J and H up to go with us. I got a ton of great pics that I will share tomorrow. After lunch, we loaded the birthday girl up with more sugar...cupcakes, of course!! So, all in all, I think the princess had a wonderful day. She will have her party on Saturday...none other than a Mexican fiesta (well...okay...in her precious little mind, it is a Dora party).
Tomorrow, F's mom makes a break for freedom. It is hard to believe that we have had this girl since she was itty bitty. She is a mess, but so much fun. Who knows what tomorrow will hold...I will keep you posted on that! And PS...we never play with our food at this house! :)
More pics tomorrow!

1 comment:

Britton said...

Is that Amber! Oh my gosh she is so grown up! Crazy how fast time flies! You children are beautiful!!
Britton