Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's not easy being cute...

But somebody's gotta do it. We have really enjoyed the weather lately. It has been beautiful and a great time to play outside. Last week sometime we were playing outside and the kids wanted to show me all of their funny faces.
I can't blame them...I always have a camera in their face, so I am sure they wanted to escape the usual request of a pretty smile for mommy :) !
They were cracking me up...by the end, it was me that was smiling and they were having a blast.
And this look...
I wonder how many times I am going to see this over the next 17 years!! I love her...but she sure is a firecracker. We are going to an appointment in the old hometown this week. K-bel had to have her G-button replaced last month, and it really seems to be doing so much better. It is still tender, but we have been infection free for almost a month. She had not gained any weight from the month before, so hopefully this month, we made up for it. We would love to see her weigh atleast 21 pounds....we will see!! Ya'll have a great week.
Easter pics coming soon....promise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were right. Your family is beautiful!!! I am so proud of you and for you. Over the past twenty years as an educator there have been many young people that have come in and out of my life but sometimes I know the minute I am around them that they will become beautiful adults. I am not talking about the outward beauty(even though you are) because that really does not matter but the inner-beauty is what life is about. You are one of God's true gifts.