Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's Spring...

so let's take a break. So far, our Spring Break could not have been better. We had company that we love (love you Nonny and Mal), I took Friday afternoon to get some errands run, and well I have rested...really rested for the first time in months. Yesterday, I asked Hubs if I could have part of the day to just be in my bed and read or sleep. Wish granted and it was awesome!!
My little K is such a bookworm that she crawled up there with me several times to sit and read her books (and maybe talk me into reading a few to her) too. My kids are such a gift to me, but Hubs...even greater gift. I know that he would climb the highest mountain for me if I asked, but just a relaxing day was plenty.
This week is going to be a little bit busy, we are still going to try to keep the 'break' in our spring break. K-bel has an appointment in the old hometown tomorrow. I think her weight is fine (although she has several several pounds to gain before she is where they would like), but her G-button has still not settled down like it should. We will see what they say.
Later in the week, we will head west to visit family and attend Mck's wedding shower. Then home on Sunday to prepare for our week back to school and my first week of work!! Yep...finally landed me a great little job. Part time doing what I love...working to help people with special needs. God is good and His timing truly is perfect. Ya'll have a fun week!

No comments: