Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Family fun...

Not long ago, we decided to venture out to an area museum. And we had so much fun. We were able to have so much fun even though our hearts are still struggling. It was such a blessing to get out of the house as a family and enjoy each other.
We played in a sound area. Hubs and C talked to each other through a pipe from opposite sides of the room. The kids ran up and down a giant piano.
C showed off his long jump skills in the exercise room. And K-bel cheered him on from her daddy's shoulders.
We visited the room of the old west. C roared at the buffalo and we tried for a hook 'em in front of the longhorns. Look at K...haha.
Can you find our circus? We are in disguise...
We really had so fun. Hubs drew a great picture. The kids made life size bubbles (F's was the best). And C and I sat in the eye socket of a humpback whale.
Recently, I have realized so much more about life and family. And our day at the museum was good...really really good. We will have to go back.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Treasure these moments and memories. They pass so quickly! I am so grateful that you all step out of the routine and have fun! Your babies WILL remember these times! Great pics, again!!!!
Love ya!

Manda said...

I love, love, LOVE that museum!I would LOVE to go back! We might even be taking our 1st graders this Spring. I seem to remember a Saturday coming up with some free stuff going on there. I'll have to check on that and let you know.. we got a flier at school. And I need to show you pictures from my trip there. :)