Thursday, January 29, 2009

I love my K

Today, I said, "K, why are you so beautiful." She looked at me and simply said, "Because I AM a princess." So, I said, "And whose princess are you?" She said, "Mommy, Daddy, Mallory (her cousin), and God's princess." I hope she always remembers the most important one of those things. She truly is God's little princess...and I really do think she is beautiful. Not just on the outside, but her little heart holds so much love for others. She is growing into a lovely young lady.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She IS a beautiful little princess! They are all growing so very fast and becoming such wonderful and interesting little people in their own ways. K and crew are very blessed with super parents! More pics and blog notes!!! Love, Nana

Life with the Williams' Family said...

what a BEAUTIFUL pic (and girl) and sweet words :) so true :) hope Halle learns that someday too (and can tell me!)