Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hence the name....CIRCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

My word, I just don't know where to begin. As I sit here, K-bel is hitting me saying, 'no hit'. Haha...it is nice to have children who discipline themselves. Effective strategy, I know.
So, the evacuation station is closed until further notice. We had fun with our company and ate some yummy meals made by Chef Lanie. My sister and her kiddos made their way to my mom's house and are still there because they do not have electricity at their house yet. K was quite the babysitter to the sweet tiny baby that was here. It was really cute to watch her be such a little mommy.
For the Circus family news...on Wednesday we drove home from church and pulled into the garage. Business as usual, I thought....until I reached back to unbuckle F. She was having a seizure...yes, a seizure. So, I went into emergency mode. Hubs was driving home close behind me, so he helped me unload all the other sweet little ones. Poor K kept saying, 'mommy, help F. Please help her.' Bless her precious heart, she was super worried. And I was really freaking out on the inside. Long story short, it was a seizure caused by a very fast spike in fever. She is fine now, but it was a scary evening. She must have been sick...she relaxed in my bed the next morning while watching cartoons. And we ALL know that F doesn't relax...ever...nor does she watch cartoons...ever ever.
K started feeling icky the next day...and ended up with croup. Uggg....and she was sick. Her voice went completely away. She didn't like to talk or eat or drink or function. She survived though and now----MORE POTTY LEARNING. It is a long road, but somebody has to walk it. And her name is K. When K was feeling bad, C (her sweet bubby) gave her a dollar 'to help her feel better'.

Do you think it worked?

Hopefully this week will be a little less eventful. Or maybe it will just live up to the name....CIRCUS! :)

2 comments:

Life with the Williams' Family said...

bless your heart--Lori told me about the seizure--I am SO sorry--that must have been SO scary--does your life EVER calm down?? we need to catch up!! I MISS YOU!!! hope Faithy is feeling MUCH better (as is Kynlee-we miss you guys SO much!! it's not the same w/out your sweet happy faces :) we love you!!

Meredith said...

Wow, how scary! You are so good for remaining calm and unloading the others. I don't know what I'd have done.
BTW, does anyone else say it's hard to look at your black background on your blog? It could very well be me, but everytime I look at it, my eyes hurt. Not trying to be a downer, just wondering.
Hang in there my fellow SAHM friend,
Mere =)