Thursday, April 24, 2008

Gone public...

Well, I decided to take the plunge and remove the password protection from the blog for now. In order to protect our privacy, I have changed the kids' names to initials and try not to mention too much personal info. So, welcome if you are new around here. For those that know us well, try to keep your comments name free if possible. Thanks. We are having a good week. We have had lots of friends over. Ja and Hu stayed over on Tuesday night for a while. The kids had a blast. K and Ja played so great together. You never know what you are going to get with them. Sometimes it's great...sometimes, not so much. Last night, Mai and Ava came to visit, and we had a great time. It was a wild crew last night, but I really enjoyed visiting with my sweet friend Laura (until midnight...yikes) when she came to pick them up. Today, our little buddy Josh is here for a while. He is so cute...just following everyone around checking things out. Fun stuff. Tonight I am having a girls night...repeat...a girls' night. Haley is keeping the kids while I go to dinner with some coach's wives...at my FAV place to eat. I am pumped. Today, I am thankful for Thursday. It is my favorite day. We stay in our jammies for a while and play play play all day. God has given us such a gift in parenting these sweeties. I love being a Mommy...it is awesome.

No comments: