Saturday, January 26, 2008

So much...

to blog about. I guess I took a little blogging hiatus, but now I am back. We have so much going on right now. We are getting ready to move to a new town. With that comes, getting the house ready to sell, packing up extra clutter, and preparing the kids for the upcoming adventure. We have also been battling some sickies lately. C has had the stomach bug twice and all of the rest of us have had it once....except K Bel. Hopefully she is good to go. K Bel and F have had various therapists out to evaluate them for their various needs. K Bel is extra little with slightly low muscle tone, so she receives occupational therapy and nutritionist consultation. F is receiving services from the behavioral psychologist and the occupation therapist as well. J has an injury that is going to require surgery in the next week or two. And I have had swollen glands and lymph nodes for two weeks. I have been on antibiotics which have improved the situation, but have not remedied it, so now it is time to go to a different doctor. I am scared (to say the least) because the original doctor that I went to told me that it was only a very slim chance that I have cancer!!!! WHAT?? Oh well...God is good all the time, and I know that everything will work out according to His will. We just need to get some answers as to what is going on here. So, things have been crazy. I need to put some pictures up but I wanted to let all two of you that read our blog know that we are still alive and kickin'! Hopefully I will get better about updating. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAL!!!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Hey Tracy, Praying for you and the whole family. Thanks for the update. Love, joy

The Lefflers said...

Um...I read the blog too. :) I'm praying too.
Love you,
Kerith

Alison said...

So much going on with you guys! You are ALL in my prayers. Love you all.
PS: I LOVE gingerbread houses!!!! They make me smile.