Saturday, December 1, 2007

A few Thanksgiving pictures...

Well, you will never believe but I did not take my camera for Thanksgiving lunch. So, I just have a few pictures of the kids and Mal to share and then a couple of pictures that some of the other family (thanks Glenda and Jay) took while we were there.
We were supposed to go to my birth town to spend some time with my mom's side of the family, but it snowed like 7 inches on Thanksgiving Day in Hubs' hometown. So, Thanksgiving night in birth town did not happen. I was very sad about that (and again, missed out on some picture opps). We did get to see my mom's side of the family on Friday for a little while and that was great. I am a family lover....it is so important to me for us to be with family, and I feel like we do not get to see everyone often enough. Hopefully everyone knows how much we love them!!!
We have had a very busy week...I will post about that later. Hopefully I can start keeping up with all of this a little better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.