Monday, November 12, 2007

This is my friend Bubby, Mommy.

I don't have a picture, but I needed to journal that those words came out of the princess' mouth today. K loves her brother and he loves her for that matter, but they are not ALWAYS friends. Tonight, when they were playing together outside...she said, "this is my friend Bubby, Mommy." And at that moment, my heart was happy. Another cute moment happened this morning in the car on the way to school. C sneezed and K said, "Bless you Bubby." C said, "Thank you Sugar Bear." Ha. They really do make my day lots of fun...the little things really do matter, don't they?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, whew! What precious gifts they are!!!!! Gotta love those sweet lambs!!
Love, Nana

Unknown said...

Okay, so I'm the black sheep of the family. The 'red-headed' step child. Hee hee! I checked the blog and what a BLESSING!!! Wow, they are so precious. Love ya!